Friday, January 3, 2014

"Would You Rather" Running Survey

"Would You Rather" Running Survey


I found this on Running with the Girls and thought it would be fun to do :)   So, here it goes:


1. Would you rather run in a thunderstorm or a snowstorm?  

Tough question.  I don't like lightning, but I hate being cold (it's really cold right
now, so that might be clouding my judgement).  I think I'll pick running in a
thunderstorm.





2. Would you rather breathe through your nose or breathe through your 
mouth?
I  think I'd say nose.  




3. Would you rather do 100 squats or 100 crunches? 
I would for sure pick squats - I love to work my legs, and I hate working abs.


4. Would you rather have a baked good for dessert or an extra serving of your
favorite entree?
I am not a dessert eater, so I would pick an extra serving of my fave entree :)




5. Would you rather run on a treadmill for an hour or run around 
the same street block for an hour?
I live in the country, so I don't have street blocks, just 5 mile country "blocks". 
I still think I'd pick the street block because I am not a fan of treadmill running. 




6. Would you rather have a headache during a run or a side stitch?
Neither.  Lol.  If I had to pick, I'd pick a side stitch because when I get
headaches, I get doozies.


7. Would you rather have a rest day on a work day or a day off?
I work at a gym, so I always pick my rest days for my days off.  If I am at work, I 
may as well work out.


8. Would you rather be a race director or a race volunteer?
Volunteer for sure.

9. Would you rather spend your money on running gadgets [HRM, GPS watch, Headphones] 
or running shoes?
Gadgets!!  I love gadgets <3




10. Would you rather run in a relay or do the run portion of a distance 
triathlon?
Relay I guess, I've never done either.  


Now it's your turn!!