Monday, March 25, 2013

Busy Month & Training Update





I have been bad for not blogging much in March, it just seems that I couldn't find the time for anything.  I have been swamped with work, finishing an on-line course I was taking, picking up some extra hours at a part-time second job, putting together new fitness classes for work, working out daily with my weights, and training for my 5k race.


Slowly but surely I am getting ready for the 5k.  I hate running on the treadmill, but this winter weather just won't let go so I have been stuck training inside on the "dreadmill" for most of my runs.


I did manage to get one walk/run outside with my training partner, Lola, but it was so bitterly windy and cold and incredibly muddy.
It snowed this morning, but it is supposed to be clearer the rest of the week, and the temperatures are to be above freezing too.  Things are looking up!!  Let's hope the wind stays down and the sun shines more, and then Lola and I can get out and train more!
Lola enjoying her walk/run