Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm Back - I Hope!!

Sorry, I have been MIA for quite a while.  I have missed blogging, but my life has been so busy, and this winter has been horrible - I don't think this winter will ever end!!

So much has been going on.  Since the beginning of January, I have had heating problems at my business, and been without heat for a few days, just relying on space heaters.  To top it all off, I have had three separate water leaks through the ceiling and into my space that I rent for my business.  The first leak was the biggest and messiest (but we got it cleaned up ourselves quickly so there was very little damage except the ceiling tiles), the other two were minor, but persistent.  So, knock on wood, everything should be fixed now. I hope!!

I have managed to keep up with my workouts through all of these disasters, but my eating has been off (and by off I mean more junk than I should have).  Starting this past Monday, my friend who is a personal trainer is holding me accountable and I have to log in with her what I eat daily.  Somehow, just having to report to someone is what it takes to keep me in line.  So here's to getting myself back on track!!!