Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Diet & Training Plan - Getting Ready for Spring!

Ok, so with my new diet and training plan, I am getting ready for spring, but is Mother Nature getting ready for spring?  It sure doesn't feel like it here!!  It is so cold (and snowy) that I feel like it will never arrive.  But, I am sure it eventually will, so to try and keep my spirits up, I've got a new training plan and a really great eating plan so I am ready for the races this spring!!

It would be nice if it would warm up a bit so Lola and I can run outside again.
We both miss it!


My new trainer is just starting to get her website up and running at www.karenpt.com, or you can find her at her Facebook pages here:  Affordable PT by Karen or her other page Karen Nolan-Evans
Right now her introductory price for a personalized diet plan is only £ 20 (about $33 USD). 

 The plan is great because she works with you likes and dislikes. Seriously, I get a daily piece of chocolate and some peanut butter all as a part of my plan.

I'll keep everyone updated on my progress :) :)  
If anyone is interested in a diet plan of their own, feel free to contact Karen, and let her know I sent you!  :)



My daily chocolate <3

Peanut butter snack!!