Monday, March 10, 2014

Week #1 Check-in


So my first week of my new training plan and diet plan is over and I am proud to say that I lost 8lbs!!  Woo hoo!  I know a lot of it is probably water weight, but it is still nice to see the scale move in the proper direction. 
Now the secret, and many many times where I fail, is to stick with it.  I often get discouraged after a week or two and "fall off the wagon".  NOT this time!!  Like the motivational pictures that I made below, I have to tell myself daily that "I can do this!"  That stupid inner voice that tells us we can't - we have to tell it to SHUT UP!! 

So every morning, I will tell myself that I can do this, and I will do this!!  




For more information about my online trainer and the different plans she offers, please go to: www.KarenPT.com