Friday, October 11, 2013

Stuck In A Rut, and Fitness Friday!


Do any of you get stuck in a rut, where it seems you're making no progress at all?  Ugh.  It's an awful feeling, and that is where I am now with my running.  I don't seem to be getting any faster, and I still have to take walk breaks at the same times.  I want to be able to run for longer with fewer walk breaks. :( 

I guess I need to get with a real plan and stick to it!  Does anyone have any suggestions for a plan, or can tell me plans that worked for them?



I will get there, I just have to remember not to give up!!

Don't forget about my Shubeez giveaway on this blog.  The giveaway ends Oct 12th, and the winner will be announced on here on the 14th.  Click here to go to the post to get entered.

Also, keep checking back here on my blog next week for a new giveaway from Born Raw Gym Clothing!!  Should be exciting!


Fitness Friday Link Up