Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week 4 Results of Fighter Diet



Week 4 of the Fighter Diet is done, and I lost 5lbs!  That makes a total of 13.5lbs for the whole 4 weeks!!  I can't wait to see what the next 8 weeks of the challenge brings :)

For those of you who don't know, I, along with 19 others, was picked to  follow Pauline Nordin's Fighter Diet program (diet and training) for 3 months.  I post my results on her Facebook page  and on my Facebook page My Journey to Getting Fit and Healthy, as well as here on my blog.

Left - Starting Fighter Diet    Right- After Week 4 on FD

The diet took some getting used to, but now I can easily prepare my meals for the week/day and don't even have to think about it.  I find I don't even crave some of the "bad" things that I used to.  My daughter had a bagel with cream cheese the other day and I watched her eating it and thought "that is something I don't eat", and that was that.  
I recently tried the Fighter Diet Greens drink as a supplement to my diet, and I love it.  It doesn't taste "grassy" like some green drinks I have tried before. 

I really, really love the workouts that Pauline provides too!  

I am excited about the next few weeks and to see where Fighter Diet can take me!

Fighter Diet Greens