Friday, October 18, 2013

Oral IV Review


I was excited to be asked to review a new hydration aid, Oral IV.   It was great timing because it has been a warm fall and when I tend to get thirsty when I run in the heat.
Oral IV is flavourless, so when you add it to water, it doesn't change the taste of the water.  I love drinking water, and am not big on flavoured drinks, so it's perfect for me!  You can also drink the Oral IV undiluted.

I found that Oral IV kept me hydrated on my runs, and I felt like I had lots of energy to finish my runs in the heat.
 Oral IV contains "a complex of crystalloid electrolytes and purified water". It does not contain caffeine, stimulants or sugars.  It is nice to have a hydration aid that is not full of unwanted stimulants and sugars that I don't want or need!  This product has been a great find and will help me fuel my runs!!

Oral IV comes in single serving vials that you can
take alone, or add to water.


Want to try Oral IV for yourself? Use the code "fitness" at checkout and you will get 10% off any purchase on the Oral IV website: oraliv.com 
I was provided free samples of Oral IV in exchange for a review.  I was not monetarily compensated nor required to provide a positive feedback.  The opinions expressed in this post are solely my own. 



Fitness Friday Link up