Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 - My Year in Fitness




2013 was quite a year for me fitness wise, and I had some firsts.  I started running again this year and ran my first ever race.  This is something for the kid in my who hated gym class with a passion and did everything she could to get out of running laps around the field at school.  I ran my first 5k with my daughter, enjoyed it so much that we ran 4 more 5k races this year. Both of my daughters joined me in doing a Color Run this year.  In 2014 we plan on running some more, and maybe even a 10k.  

In the gym I made some great gains with my weight workouts, and even started working with an online trainer who helped me to push myself more than I would have on my own.  She made me realize that in order to make gains, I have to go past my comfort zone.  I can't wait to see what gains I make in 2014!!




I also became a brand ambassador for Born Raw Gym Clothing, and for ENERGYbits.  I was so honored that they wanted me to be on their team.




Here's to a great 2014!!