Friday, April 4, 2014

Apera Bag Review

The Apera Performance Duffel in Fuschia



I love purses and bags, so when I was contacted by Apera to do a review of their bags, I was excited.  I was told I could pick my choice of bag from their online store; I was like a kid in a candy store!  Did I mention that I love bags?? :)

When I looked at the options, I initially thought I would pick the Sling Tote bag.  Before making a final decision, I watched the helpful videos on the website.  These videos are great and give you a good look at all of the features that each bag offers.  After watching the videos, I changed my mind, and decided that the Performance Duffel had more features that would suit my needs.

The top pockets 

The next big choice - which colour to pick.  I love blue, it's my favourite colour, but the fuchsia was calling to me, so after some time, I picked the fuchsia.   I ordered my new Apera bag and couldn't wait for it to arrive!


The inside is so roomy and holds so much

When my bag arrived, I eagerly opened the parcel and checked out all of the features.  There is a place for just about everything.  My favourite thing is the vented storage areas on each end of the bag.  These pockets are big enough to put your shoes in and it's vented so it doesn't' smell up the rest of the bag. Definitely a plus!!  These vented areas are also great for sweaty gym clothes and gear. All Apera bags also have "antibacterial product protection" both inside and out to help fight bacterial odour.

There is also two spots to hold water bottles, two small water-proof pockets on the top - perfect for iPhones or mp3 players, and even more pockets on the inside and outside.  There is a place for everything. :)

The inside of the bag is bright (easy to see what you've got inside) and roomy.  It's roomier than it looks - I have put a hoodie and a running jacket inside in addition to my regular items, and there was room to spare.

The vented pockets are great for holding your sweaty gear

I knew that I would like the Apera bag when I saw it and all of its features, but I never thought I would love it as much as I do.  This is THE BEST gym bag I have ever owned!!  I highly recommend it!

To check out the different bags they have, go to their website at http://aperabags.com/


The fuchsia is gorgeous

At the gym :)



I was provided a free Apera bag of my choice in exchange for a review.  I was not monetarily compensated nor required to provide a positive feedback.  The opinions expressed in this post are completely my own.