Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I think I have been spoiled and can't go back......Protein Milkshake Bar



I was recently offered a discounted bag of Protein Milkshake Bar whey protein powder in exchange for a review.  I must admit that the flavours that they offer sure made me anxious to try it.  How does Cupcake Batter, Strawberry Shortcake, Chocolate Caramel, or Ice Cream Sandwich sound?  They all sound so yummy that I had quite the dilemma trying to decide which one I wanted. Finally, after much deliberation, I decided on Vanilla Caramel.  

This stuff is GOOD!
This is by far the best tasting protein powder that I have tried, and I have tried quite a few.  The only drawback to these is that they are a bit on the pricey side.  Their website has an explanation for why their powder is so expensive: "We guarantee the freshest, highest quality ingredients because of our unique manufacturing process." "Protein Milkshake Bar's whey is created with advanced filtration, entirely cold processing and an optimal ration of isolate to concentrate. We confidently guarantee the finest quality, un-denatured protein."
Do I think the product is worth the extra cost? Yes, I do, and mostly because of the taste.  I have a hard time making myself drink a protein shake if I don't really like the taste.  When I was using the Protein Milkshake Bar whey, I had a shake every day, ensuring that I got enough protein in my diet.   After my bag was done, I went back to my "old" brand, and it just wasn't the same at all; no comparison.


Here is my bag of Vanilla Caramel - I have been spoiled. 

 They stand by their product with a 100% taste satisfaction guarantee, and I'll bet that you'd like it.


It makes a great "icecream" when mixed with greek
yogurt and then frozen - Yummers!


My "icecream".  So good :)

I was provided a discounted bag of whey protein from Protein Milkshake Bar in exchange for a review.  I was not monetarily compensated nor required to provide a positive feedback.  The opinions expressed in this post are completely my own.