Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hemp Hearts Review



I was lucky enough to be chosen to do a review of hemp hearts.  At first I wasn't sure that I was ready to try hemp hearts - I was a little leery about the taste.  Hemp is so versatile, it can be used to make paper products, cloth, even rope, but I hadn't heard about eating it.  I had no need to worry about the taste, hemp hearts are so darn good and they are good for you (how often does that happen??).
They have a slightly nutty taste and are full of protein, fibre and omegas.


There are lots of things you can do with your Hemp Hearts from Manitoba Harvest.  You can add them to your smoothies, toss on your salad, or my favourite, you can add them to your yogurt.

On Manitoba Harvest's website, there is a whole section with recipes to make with your Hemp Hearts.  Click here to visit.


Hemp Hearts on my greek yogurt - YUM!





I was not paid for this review, all of the opinions are my own.  I received a bag of hemp hearts in exchange for a review.