Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 3 of My Fighter Diet Challenge



So I have made it through 3 weeks on The Fighter Diet and I have stayed compliant with the diet and with my exercise routines.  I am getting used to eating lots and lots of veggies :)   I've never had a problem with exercising (but it is nice to have the programs laid out for you), it has always been my diet.  It's true that you can't exercise away a bad diet - I am living proof!    
I enjoy challenging myself with new exercise routines that Pauline Nordin (the Fighter Diet creator) has; especially  some new ones in the Fighter Diet Deadlift eBook  (which you can purchase here).  I tried the Deadlift Cardio workout yesterday and it really got my heart rate up!!  

For more information on the Fighter Diet, check out their webpage and Facebook page.  There are lots of helpful people there that will answer your questions about the diet! 




This week I am starting week 4 on my Fighter Diet challenge. So far I am down 9.5lbs, I have lost 3/4" on my chest, 3" on my waist, 2" on my abdomen, 1.5" on my hips, 1.5" on each thigh, and 1/2" on each arm and 7.7lbs of body fat!! 
I am excited about the changes so far, and can't wait to see where I am after the 12 weeks of the challenge are up!


After doing Fighter Diet Deadlift Cardio workout


After doing Fighter Diet Deadlift Cardio

Fighter Diet Lunch :)  Lots & lots of veggies!