Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week Two of My Fighter Diet Transformation Challenge & My First Virtual Race!

Week Two of the Fighter Diet

My second week on the Fighter Diet has gone well overall.  I did have some moments of wanting to give up and dive into a bagel slathered in peanut butter, but I was good and held strong!!  



I lost 7lbs the first week, and I knew that weight loss would slow down after that first week and it did, I lost just one pound this second week.  But that is okay, a pound is a pound, and I am down a total of 8 pounds!!  Plus I am down a total of 6 inches from when I started!!  
I can't wait to see what will happen after the full 12 weeks on The Fighter Diet!!

If you'd like to follow my progress, you can also check out my Facebook page: My Journey To Getting Fit and Healthy





My First Virtual Run!


I ran my first virtual race (5 miles) this weekend!  The run was hosted by Mommy, Run Fast.  I enjoyed myself, had my dog "Rosie" along for the run and she had a blast too!
I am excited for my next virtual run, The Great Cupcake Run,  next weekend!!  Can't wait! :)
I think I'll be looking for some more virtual runs this fall.  If you know of any virtual runs, please let me know the links.  Thanks!! :)
My first virtual run :)

My running buddy "Rosie"

Ok, so I don't run fast, but I do try