Friday, October 25, 2013

My New Gear!! Bring on the Cold Weather Now!!

Wearing my new windbreaker and my new thermal shirt
 On my last post, I was writing about how I don't like the cold weather and how I wasn't sure if I would do much running outside if it was cold.   Well, I placed an order for some cool weather running gear from  www.mec.ca  and today it arrived!   I wasted no time in trying them on and going for a run!

I know I look really goofy with the thermal shirt's hood up,
but it will be so warm when the cold winds blow!
I figure that layers works well, so I got a windbreaker jacket to keep the wet weather out, and  a thermal shirt with a hoodie (nice tight-fitting one to keep the wind out and warmth in).   I look kinda goofy, but if it keeps me warm, I really won't care :) :)

I was almost too warm on today's run with my new gear.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a Born Raw Gym Clothing racerback tank top!  Click here to enter.  Contest closes on November 3rd and winner will be announced on November 4th.
Good luck!

Enter to win this top