Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Weekly Chase #5

Weekly Chase Link

Well, it seems cooler weather is here, and I'm finding it just a tad harder to make myself leave the warm house and head out for a run.  Once I am out I'm fine, but it's to get my butt out there!!

Last week's goals were:

Goal #1: Once again, I will try to keep to my eating plan 100%.  I said try ;)
 Wasn't too bad, but I need to work a little harder at it!

Goal #2: I will stretch daily, and use my foam roller after every run!!  I must do this to help with my hip pain.
I stretched and foam rolled after every workout!  :) 

Goal #3: I will do my exercises for my plantar fasciitis every day.  I always start out well, but end only doing them a couple times a week.  I want this PF to heal, so I better try harder!!
I didn't manage to do them every day, but I did do stretches before getting out of bed so there was less pain when I first walked in the morning.  I need to keep this up.

Goal #4: This isn't fitness related, but I will get caught up on my business paperwork!!  I am behind, and I keep putting it off - I am a great procrastinator.  I will procrastinate no longer!
Still trying to get caught up.  It's not a fun job, and I can always find other things to do on the computer that are more fun :/


This week's goals:

Goal#1: I'm still aiming to stick to my eating plan

Goal#2: I need to start a training plan for some of my runs, not just go out and run/walk whenever for every run. I need to work on running farther and faster.

Goal#3: Now that the weather is cooler and rainier, I need to push myself to get out and run.  I will aim to run at least 3x this coming week.

Goal#4: A big one:  get more organized with everything, and not put it all off until later.  I used to be, but recently I have been procrastinating with everything. Grrr!  This week I will get caught up and start to keep more organized.


Last week for the Born Raw Gym Clothing Giveaway

This is the last week to get your entry in to win a really cool white racer back top from Born Raw Gym Clothing.   November 3rd is the last day to enter, and the winner will be announced on my Weekly Chase #6 next Monday morning (November 4th).  

Click here to go to the post to enter the giveaway!

Good luck!