Monday, November 18, 2013

The Weekly Chase #7 (Ooops, I missed a week) & The EnergyBits Winner!!


I guess I have been a bad girl.  I missed posting my weekly chase last week.  I have been crazy-busy, but kept to my workout schedule and eating plan (yay!!), but I was very lax with blogging.  Sorry about that.

I had a lot of work to do last week, but at least my "assistant"
 was very cute, even though she wasn't very helpful.


So, I am back on track, and here is my Weekly Chase #7


My goals for last week were:

Goal #1  Once again, I will aim for running 3x  this week. 
I only managed two runs this past week.

Goal #2  I promise to get on my treadmill at least once this week to get used to the old beast.
I had one run on the treadmill (not enjoyable), and one run outside in the wind and mud (it was better than when we had snow on the ground - yuk, way too early for snow)

Goal #3  I will get started again on a running plan and stick to it!!
I haven't started one yet. :(

Goal #4  This isn't fitness related, but another goal is to clean out my van before winter.  It's amazing how much stuff accumulates in your vehicles. 
My van is totally cleaned out and it really needed it!!  It's amazing what you find under the seats. 


My goals for this coming week are:

Goal #1  Keep to my diet plan & track all my food in MFP

Goal #2  Trying a new healthy and clean recipe

Goal #3  Run 3x this week and keep to my weights workouts (5x a week)

Goal #4  Keep up with my blog posts!!!



And now for the winner of the Energybits giveaway is........


Theresa from Go.Believe.Conquer  Congratulations Theresa!!  Please email me with your full mailing address and I will pass it on to Jonathan at Energybits and he will send you your prize.

"Energybits are only available at ENERGYbits.com, and Jonathan (their Brand Manager) has shared with me that he'd be happy to connect anyone with a current ambassador to share a discount on a bag of bits - you can email him at jlevitt@energybits.com"





 I am an affiliate for EnergyBits, and I receive a small percentage of the sales revenue when a sale results from a link or savings code on my site.