Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Heart Just Isn't Into It.....


I had such big plans for this spring and summer.....after such a long and depressing winter, I was going to attack my workouts in the nice weather.  Well, I don't know what has happened, but my heart just isn't into it and I don't even feel like going out for a run.  It's sad, I love being outside and running on the trails, but this year I have to force myself - IF I can force myself.   Ugh!   I have a 5k race this weekend, and I don't even feel like going which is sad, because I love races.

Maybe it's the added stress in my personal and work life, I'm not sure where my "funk" is coming from, but I'd love some motivation.  Does anyone have any ideas?  A swift kick in the butt for me?   I have put on 15lbs in the past few weeks, and I'm pretty sure it's mostly from the extra stress.

So, any virtual kick in the butts for me?

This is how I feel  :(



1 comment:

  1. It happens to all of us. What will make a difference is doing something. The stress will be there anyway, so find something even if its minimal and do it. It's the old saying "fake it, til you make it" it will come back. Just don't give up on yourself. virtual hugs instead of a kick in the butt. (and i am not a hugger ��)

    ReplyDelete