Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Fighter Diet Transformation Challenge





This week I was lucky enough to be selected to be a part of a diet and exercise challenge through Fighter Diet's Facebook page. Pauline Nordin (Fighter Diet's creator) selected over 10 of us contenders and we are to use one of her diet plans and any of her workouts for 3 months.  My goal is to lose weight, lose fat and gain muscle (and muscle definition).


Getting in my cardio

Pauline has quite a few eBooks on her webpage for us to choose from, but with her help I have my diet plan and workouts (cardio and strength training) ready.


If you want to follow my transformation, I will be posting here about it from time to time, and posting daily on my Facebook page: My Journey to Getting Fit and Healthy and on Pauline's Facebook page: Fighter Diet.  You can follow all of the Transformation Contenders on Pauline's Fighter Diet facebook page.