Friday, March 14, 2014

Hurry Up Spring!!

This winter has been so long and nasty, that my runs (and truth be told there weren't as many as there should have been) all had to be on the treadmill.  So when this past week had two "nice" days (days above the freezing point), Lola and I took advantage and went for a run outside.  The trails are still too muddy, so we took the roads, but it was so nice we just had to get out.

Hopefully spring is just around the corner, and I can get back on the trails to train for my first race of the year in April!!

Lola - "come on mom, hurry up"!!

Kisses from Lola - thanking me for the run

Lola and I enjoying the spring-like weather.

Another reason for me to be anxious for spring to arrive, is that I won a Garmin!!  Thanks to Caroline at www.iheartrunning.com for the giveaway!!  I am really hoping that this weekend is nice enough to go outside for a run and test it out :)

My new Garmin I won from www.iheartrunning.com