Monday, March 17, 2014

Week #2 Check-In


So after my second week with my new training plan & diet, I have only lost 1 pound.  I am a tad discouraged, but I know that weight loss has its ups and downs and I just have to stick with it.  My problem is that I am impatient, and get discouraged.  I just have to keep on doing what I am doing and not waiver.
Easier said than done for me, but I can't let myself slide.  I am sure glad that I have my Friday night cheat meals to look forward to - if I didn't have that, I would be off bingeing right now (lol).

Lola my running partner
 Hopefully spring is just around the corner, and it will be nicer for going outside for runs!  I love running outside and look forward to my runs, but if I have to run on the treadmill, I can easily talk myself out of a workout.   Here's to spring coming soon!!

Who else is looking forward to spring?

I'm glad I have Energybits to help give me energy for my workouts!